1.Collateral Free loans : The Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme (CGS) was launched by the GOI to make available collateral-free credit to the micro and small enterprise sector. Both the existing and the new enterprises are eligible to be covered under the scheme
2. Fifty Percent Subsidy on Patent : Enterprises that have MSME Registration Certificate can avail 50% subsidy for patent registration by making an application to respective ministry.
3.Exemption on Interest Rate on Overdraft : Enterprises that have MSME Registration can avail the benefit of 1%exemption on the interest rate on OD as mentioned in the scheme.'
4. Eligible for Industrial Promotion subsidy : Enterprises that have MSME Registration are eligible for Industrial Promotion Subsidy as may be prescribed by the government in this behalf.
5. Concession in Electricity Bills : Enterprises that have MSME Registration Certificate can avail Concession on electricity bill by making an application to the electricity department along with MSME Registration Certificate.
6. Reimbursement of ISO Certification charges : Enterprises that have MSME Registration Certificate can claim reimbursement of ISO Certification expenses by making an application to the respective authority.
7. Protection against delayed payments : Government Of India gives protection to MSME Registered business against delay in payments from buyers and right of interest on delayed payment through conciliation and arbitration and settlement of dispute be done in minimum time.
8 Creditworthiness : Government Of India has initiated credit rating schemes to boost the credibility of the MSMEs and providing them ease to avail cheaper credit from financial institutions
9. Reimbursement of Bar code Registration Expenditure : As to create awareness among the MSMEs towards product quality and safety, the government extends Reimbursement of the expenditure incurred on of Bar code registration.
Director Identification Number(DIN) was made mandatory for the individuals who ......August 2019 Value-Tax
The terms “Import” and “Export” got a lot of prominence after the . ......August 2019 Value-Tax
It has been 2 years since the GST Regime in force, we have seen the lot of changes not only in the act but also with respect to compliance ......August 2019 Value-Tax